DENVER (KDVR) — Winter is right around the corner and Denver’s first snow is possible later this week.
We are forecasting a rain and snow mix Thursday night into Friday morning with 1-inch or less of accumulation on the grass, trees, and roofs.
Whether you have plans to be outside or you just want to stay on top of the forecast, we have you covered.
We have several different radars on our website, which can be used no matter where you are.
The Interactive Radar has several features, including the ability to zoom into whatever location you’re at.
At the bottom right corner of the radar, you can also adjust layers.
There are several layers you can choose from:
- Radar and satellite
- Precipitation 24 hour
- Snow 24 hour
- Feels like temp.
- Dew point
- Wind Speed
- UV Index
- Road Weather
Pinpoint Weather App
You can also download the Pinpoint Weather App for free.
Here’s what the app includes:
- Interactive Radar: Zoom in to any location
- Pinpoint Weather forecast: Independently certified as Colorado’s Most Accurate
- Customized alert settings: Choose the severe weather alerts and locations that matter to you
- Hour-by-Hour: Plan your day and see the hourly forecast for any location
- Videos from the Pinpoint Weather team