Here are five things to know about the 4th of July forecast:
- Friday: Expect partly cloudy skies with a 40% chances of afternoon t-storms. Highs will be in the 80s.
- Saturday: Highs will be in the upper 80s with a 30% chance of afternoon t-storms
- Sunday: Highs will be around 90 degrees with a 30% chance of afternoon t-storms
- 4th of July: Expect sunshine in the morning with a 20% chance of afternoon t-storms. Highs will be in the 90s
- Rain/t-storms will clear out by 8 p.m. on the 4th of July and temperatures will fall into the 70s
Be sure to download the free Pinpoint Weather App to stay up-to-date with the newest data as it comes in.