However, changes are on the horizon. A dusting of snow is possible on the 14ers on Tuesday.
Meteorologist Chris Tomer said there will be a better chance for snow on Friday when a cold front arrives.
Areas above 13,000 feet could see 1-3 inches of fresh snowfall on Friday.
Loveland Ski Area plans to start making snow on Friday, according to a countdown posted on its website.
The ski area said snowmaking typically starts in the last week of September in preparation for a mid-October to early-November opening day.
The Pinpoint Weather team said a rare triple-dip La Niña will dominate winter this year.
If you are planning to go leaf-peeping, we have you covered. Here is a look at everything you need to know:
- 10 great places to see fall colors in Colorado
- Ultimate list of Colorado fall events for 2022
- Colorado town named 1 of best places for fall colors in US
- Why do leaves change color?
- Fall in Colorado: Where to see colorful leaves in 2022
Be sure to bookmark these tools to help you stay informed of the weather changes as new data comes in from the Pinpoint Weather team.
Be sure to download the free Pinpoint Weather app to get vital weather information sent straight to your phone.