DENVER (KDVR) — It is a Pinpoint Weather Alert Day as a cold front with more snow pushes through Colorado on Thursday.
You can watch a livestream of the snow as it arrives in the player above.
Here’s how Thursday’s storm could impact you:
- Thursday’s snowstorm will be 50% weaker than Tuesday’s snowstorm
- Snow is expected to arrive between 8 a.m.-1 p.m.
- The forecasted high temperature for Thursday is 30 degrees
- The storm will have the biggest impact on areas west and south of the metro area
- Here are the projected snowfall totals by 5 p.m. Thursday:
- Fort Collins: 1-inch
- Denver: 1-inch
- Genesee: 2 inches
- Castle Rock: 2 inches
- See full forecast and expected snow totals
- Closings & Delays: Full List
- Interactive Radar
- Delays and cancellations at Denver International Airport
Here’s how our forecast from Tuesday compares to Thursday’s snowfall forecast. You can see the comparison by sliding the arrows back and forth:
Expect clearing skies by Thursday afternoon and night.