DENVER (KDVR) — Wednesday is a Pinpoint Weather Alert day due to snow and arctic cold that arrived overnight. The snow is expected to continue throughout the day before tapering off Wednesday evening.
Here are 5 things to know, as of 7:30 a.m. Wednesday:
- The bulk of the snow is over
- Skies are clearing in the Foothills.
- An additional 0-2 inches by 12 p.m. across the I-25 Corridor. It will be much drier this afternoon and evening
- Air temperature will hold at 10-15 degrees during the day Wednesday
- Frigid temperatures overnight, minus 4 degrees in Denver
- Closings & Delays: Full List
- Interactive Radar
- Delays and cancellations at Denver International Airport