Here are five things to know about the wind and fire danger:
- Along the Front Range and across metro Denver wind will be 20-45 mph with occasional gusts up to 60 mph
- Wind will be even stronger gusts in the foothills of close to 75-80 mph early
- Winds will be so strong that it could cause damage to trees and powerlines
- Fire could spread rapidly if it starts today. Some areas are under a fire weather warning until 9 p.m. Wednesday
- High wind warnings are also in effect until 9 p.m. on Tuesday
Be sure to download the free Pinpoint Weather App to stay up-to-date with the newest data as it comes in.