DENVER (KDVR) — An arctic front will arrive in Denver next week, sending temperatures plunging as well as bringing more snow chances.
The Pinpoint Weather Team said clouds will increase on Monday as the arctic front approaches from the north.
Here are five things to know about the arctic front:
- Highs will drop like a rock on Tuesday into the single digits
- Temperatures will be below zero overnight Tuesday and overnight Wednesday
- Heavy mountain snow is likely Monday night through Wednesday
- Denver could see 1-3 inches of snow Tuesday-Wednesday
- Temperatures are expected to rebound into the 20s and 30s by next Friday
As the storm moves in, the Pinpoint Weather Team will further break down expected snowfall totals.
- Closings & Delays: Full List
- Interactive Radar
- Delays and cancellations at Denver International Airport