With the newfound success, you won’t want to miss a game. Whether it’s an away game or you can’t get tickets to a home game, there are ways to watch the game with fellow Buffs fans in Colorado.
Best places to watch football in Boulder, according to Yelp
- Twisted Pine Brewing Company, 4.1 stars
- The Post Chicken and Beer, 4.1 stars
- The West End Tavern, 4.0 stars
- Rayback Collective, 4.0 stars
- The Sink, 3.8 stars
- Dark Horse, 3.7 stars
- Pearl Street Pub and Cellar, 3.6 stars
- Boulder Social, 3.5 stars
- Outback Saloon, 3,2 stars
CU Buffs official watch parties
- Louisville: DJ’s Watering Hole, all away games
- Colorado Springs: Jack Quinn’s Pub, all away games
- Denver: The Bar at Plaza 38, all games
- Denver: DNVR, all games
- Loveland: Grimm Brothers Brewing, all away games
- Steamboat Springs: West End Sports Grill, all games
If you are traveling while the Buffs are playing, check CU’s website as there might be a watch party near your destination.
This weekend, the team is heading to Oregon for their first regular-season game against the No. 10 University of Oregon Ducks. According to DraftKings, the Buffs are 19.5-point underdogs for the upcoming game.