This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Chicken Street Tacos
SERVINGS 4-5 YIELD15 Street Tacos
- 1lb boneless skinless chicken(can be frozen)
- 1cup chicken broth
- 3 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1⁄2teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2teaspoon black ground pepper
- 1⁄2cup cilantro (not minced)
- 2cups minced and cleaned fresh cilantro
- 1cup minced onion
- 1cup pico de gallo
- 30 round corn tortillas or 30 white corn tortillas, 3-4-inch or Flour
- 2 limes, cut into slices
- The Meat:.
- Take all of the top ingredients and put in a pan and Marinate for 1 hour. Cook on grill on high, till cooked through. Remove Cilantro and Tear up chicken with two forks or cut into strips.
- Heat the tortillas in light oil using cast iron skillet.
- Use two tortilla stacked and put a small circle of meat in the middle.
- Top with Cilantro, onions, pico de gallo. Squeeze of Lime.
- Serve immediately while hot.
- Can add some salsa choices to taste.
- Can be topped with Favorite Slaw and pickled onions.
- NOTE: I used Chicken you can make this with Pork or beef also.