How to land your tech how-to lists - whether that means finalizing your shopping list or getting ready to spread holiday cheer. Here’s how you can be organized this holiday season with tech.
- HOW-TO: Track Family Safety: Verizon Humx Gen2 makes sure your college kids travel home safely for holiday break. Humx is the connected car system that can send emergency services if it detects a crash and has alerts that keep you in the know, no matter who's driving. It makes anyone’s driving experience safer, smarter and more connected – including maintenance alerts before you hit the road.
- HOW-TO: Stay Ultra Connected During the Holidays - Verizon’s powerful Ultra Wideband 5G network is here to help as you travel the U.S. With a 5G phone like the Samsung Galaxy S10 5G or Samsung Note10+ 5G, you can video chat in HD with near zero lag, stream movies, play games, and wirelessly cast in 4k resolution with ultra-fast speeds.
- HOW-TO: Save Your Home From The Grinch - Don’t let your home fall victim to the Grinch this year – take advantage of smart home products, like the Canary View security camera. One tap connects you to police or other EMS responders. With 2-way Canary Talk (also compatible with Alexa), you can speak with the person house sitting while you’re away.
- HOW TO: Never Miss a Beat for Party Planning - Whether you’re creating the playlist for the office holiday party or secretly jamming out to Mariah Carey’s holiday classics, the voice-commanded Google Home is the perfect accessory to keep every party lit. Apple Music is available on all of Verizon’s Unlimited plans.
- HOW-TO: Stream Your Favorite Holiday Movies Anytime - Don’t let your busy life keep you from watching your favorite holiday classics. Verizon’s Play More Unlimited plan offers unlimited access to stream as many movies as you want. So, watching “Elf” or “The Grinch” over and over again with the kids is entirely possible! And Verizon is now offering Disney+ content FREE for a year if you’re on an unlimited plan.