VITALITY BOWLS ROASTED TURKEY PANINI:
1. Choice of bread (white bread, whole wheat bread, or gluten free bread)
3. Dijon Mustard
4. Sundried Tomatoes
5. Roasted Turkey
7. Mozzarella Cheese
1. First, make sure the panini press is on medium heat then take out two pieces of the choice of bread out of the bag and onto a clean cutting board.
2. Second, use a butter knife to put a light spread of pesto on one side of a slice of bread. This will be the top slice.
3. Next, use a different butter knifeto put a light spread of Dijon mustard on one side of the bottom slice.
4. Then spread out 7-10 pieces of sundried tomatoes on the bottom slice.
5. Next, place one portion (1.8 oz.-2 oz.) of the turkey slices over the sundried tomatoes.
6. Then place a small handful of spinach over the turkey.
7. Then place one slice of mozzarella cheese on top of the spinach.
8. Then place the top slice of bread on top of the cheese and place it in the panini press.
9. Close the panini press and wait for 4-5 minutes or until the bread is crispy and the cheese has melted.
10. Place the panini on the cutting board, and with a clean knife, cut the panini in half to make sure that the middle has been thoroughly cooked. If not, place it back in the panini press and wait for another minute.
11. Once the panini has been thoroughly cooked, take it out of the panini press and serve.