The holidays are the time to focus on your family and fun, so we invited Lucky's Market to show us how we can make entertaining just a little easier, so we can enjoy this time with family and friends.
Here are some entertaining tips:
- Relax and enjoy as much as you can – these are your loved ones!
- Set out games to entertain your guests while you’re still busy in the kitchen
- Unique cheese board idea – use a cookie cutter of a snowflake or star for a fun cut-out in a wheel of brie cheese
- Place pomegranates in champagne/sparkling water/cider
- Wrap a candy cane around the napkin of each place setting at the table
- Use Christmas cactus/plants as decorations on holiday table
- Add a small candle or chocolate to each place setting for guests to take home
- Don’t stress about dessert – put out a cookie tray instead – this offers a variety of tastes and options for all guests