Here is Shanna Mendiola’s Snickerdoodle Popcorn recipe after it was showcased on Good Day Colorado on Friday morning.
1 bag of plain or lightly buttered microwave popcorn
1 T. granulated sugar
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/8 c. powdered sugar
1. Pop popcorn in microwave. Be careful not to burn it!
2. Brown The Butter: In a pan, melt butter over low to medium heat until it turns brown.
3. Mix granulated sugar, cinnamon, and powdered sugar in a small bowl.
4. In a large bowl, add popcorn and drizzle browned butter over it. Toss lightly.
5. Dust sugar/cinnamon mixture over popcorn a little at a time and lightly toss.