Chef Troy Guard from Tag Restaurant Group shows us how.
Grilling by chef troy guard TAG restaurant group
sirloin flap steak with olathe corn and palisade peaches. Serves 4
4 pc of 5oz flap sirloin
2 T soy bean oil
2 T butter
1 spring thyme
- Season steak with oil and s&p.
- Heat skillet to med high temperature
- Sear and brown all sides of steak, about 2 minutes each side to make MR temperature.
- Add butter at the end and thyme for the last 2 minutes.
- let rest for 4 minutes before serving
1 c corn off cob
1 c peaches cubed bigger
¼ red onion sliced
1 T red and green jalapeno, sliced
2T cilantro, chopped
3 T red vinegar
3 T olive oil
1 T lemon juice
1 T butter
S&p to taste
- once you take steak out of the pan, add your red onion for 1 minute, then your corn for one minute
- then add peaches and butter, cook and toss for 10 seconds
- add rest of ingredients and pull off stove and put in a bowl.
- Let stand 3 minutes , then serve over steaks..