Denver Startup Week kicks off today in Denver.
Learn about Cheddar Up.
The Organizing Committee is in countdown mode to Monday’s launch of the third annual Denver Startup Week, the largest free entrepreneurial and innovation-focused event in the country. Denver Startup Week 2014 features 140 distinct activities – thousands of registered participants and the return of Basecamp launched by Chase on the 16th Street Mall – all focused on growing the entrepreneurial ecosystem in Colorado.
Denver Startup Week has attracted notable speakers and startup experts such as Zayo Group CEO Dan Caruso; Bryan Leach, CEO of Ibotta; Wayin CEO Elaine Wood; Mike Davis, VP Product at The Trade Desk; Erik Swain, COO at SpotXchange; Jess Mckean, VP Product at Datalogix; Dean DeBiase, Startup Partner, KIN & 1871; Erik Mitisek, CEO at Colorado Technology Association and Denver’s Startup Mayor, Michael B. Hancock.
A sample of events include:
- Startup Job Fair aims to connect talented job seekers with the best Denver-based startups and growth-mode companies.
- Best of Colorado Speaker Series – Colorado is home to many inspiring entrepreneurs and growing startups looking to become the next big company. The speaker will be Leo Yuffa of Dazbog, which is a company that realized the American dream.
- Women Who Startup, an event to celebrate, connect and empower women featuring Kathleen Warner, Startup America founding team, Jane Miller, Rudi’s Bakery prior CEO and more.
- Startup Resource Fair is offering a chance for you to connect accounting, legal, technology support and more.
- Startup Week Olympics – Innovative Manufacturing Partnerships, held at Infinite Monkey Theorem, learn how startups are partnering with Fortune 500 companies to bring innovations to the market.
- Working with Distributed Teams – Speakers will share their tales of bridging space and time with Jim Ball from Alpine Access leading the event.
- The Next Advertising Frontier: Get a crash course look into what the Digital Advertising Technology realm entails. Paneled Mike Davis, Erik Swain, Jess McKean, Cordell BaanHofman and Andrew Fischer.
- Entrepreneurs Rising – Hosted by CSU and Chad Yakobson of Crooked Stave – enjoy an educational and fun happy hour in the Source.