Father’s Day is less than a week away and you might be scrambling to find a unique gift that won’t break the bank. According to a recent survey by the National Retail Federation, the average consumer will spend over $115 on Dad this year. If that sounds a bit steep to you, Savings Expert Kendal Perez with CouponSherpa.com agrees! She’s here with us now to share her top recommendations for unique, budget-friendly Father’s Day gifts.
3-Flavor Popcorn Tin featuring his favorite team.
- Celebrate Dad’s favorite team while gifting him with something tasty with this 3-flavor popcorn tin from The Popcorn Factory.
- He can enjoy buttered, cheese and caramel corn now and use the team tin in time for the upcoming season.
- This is regularly priced at $44, but we’ve got an exclusive offer for you at Coupon Sherpa – 15% off all Father’s Day popcorn gifts with code SHERPA15.
Personalized gifts from young kids.
- These gifts from PersonalizationMall.com offer memorable and practical items for Dad to enjoy for years to come.
- A deck of playing cards featuring a favorite photo ($18.95), fishing lures with a personal message ($12.95), and even golf balls ($12.95) make for great, inexpensive presents from young children.
- Use code DAD20 to get 20% off sitewide through June 16!
Tackle bag for all his fishing needs.
- Dads who enjoy fishing will love an upgraded tackle bag that’s durable and well-organized.
- Cabela’s offers this Plano Guide Series Tackle Bag for $75, but you can reduce the price by 14% when you go to GiftCardGranny.com and purchase an e-gift card to use as payment.
Tasty meat rubs for the grillmaster.
- Grilling season is in full swing and you may be celebrating Father’s Day with a backyard barbecue.
- Gift Dad with this Ultimate BBQ Rub Collection from Williams-Sonoma.
- He’ll enjoy bold flavors like chipotle and chili-lime, and you’ll enjoy the price at less than $30!
Home brew starter kit.
- Craft brewing is huge here in Denver and in Northern Colorado, so your dad might be curious about creating his own brew at home.
- The team over at Barley Haven in Lakewood provided this awesome starter kit for Brown Ale, including all the ingredients and equipment he’ll need to brew his first batch.
- All this costs less than $30, plus you’re supporting a local business!