We’re looking for highly motivated and dynamic individual to join our Digital Sales Team. As a Digital Sales Coordinator, you’ll work closely with the Digital Sales Manager, Account Executives and our clients to help reach their objectives and better engage their client experience.
Digital Sales Coordinator Job Description:
- Coordinate creative for digital campaigns with Graphic Designer and Account Executives
- Create proposals while working with the client’s budget and also looking for growth opportunities
- See through to the completion of all digital traffic orders w/ Account Executives
- Pull screen-shots of creative campaigns on digital properties
- Pull client reports of digital campaigns
- Cross reference revenue reports with orders placed to make sure all revenue is clearing
- Assist Account Executives with digital sales and presentations
- Communication with Central Ad Ops and Tribune Digital for campaign changes and maintenance
- Develop & maintain strong product knowledge of Tribune Digital products
- Work with KDVR/KWGN research department to make sure their site is updated with latest digital collateral
- Support the Account Executive to ensure accuracy and client satisfaction
- Enter Account Executives digital orders
- Writing, cutting video and posting segments for our Colorado’s Best website
- Posting client segments and pictures on to facebook
What you will need to be successful:
3-4 years digital sales experience. College degree preferred.
- Be a team player
- Proven track record of success driving revenue
- Excellent presentation and customer relationship skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities; demonstrated time management skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications.
Please apply at: www.tribunemediacareers.com job 2015-43180