Do you love fruit? Mara Mcguin a registered dietitian with King Soopers taught us all about delicious citrus fruits from sour to sweet there is more out there than just and lemon, limes or oranges.
Pummelo and Avocado Salsa – Recipe credit: Sunkist Recipes
Makes 4 Servings
- 1 cup fresh pummelo segments, diced
- 2 cups avocado, firm, diced
- 1 cup red bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup green onion, chopped
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- Combine fresh diced pummelo, diced avocado, red bell pepper and green onion. Toss gently to blend thoroughly. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Tastes great with baked whole wheat tortilla wedges, or on top of grilled or baked halibut!