PROVO, Utah (ABC4 News) – Biologists with the Utah Department of Wildlife resources were able to safely remove rope and rebar stuck in the antlers of a buck.
According to a post on the @UtahDWR Twitter, the biologists tranquilized him in order to untangle the mess and then administered a reversal drug before he was allowed to be released back into the wild.
Utah DWR also issued a warning to ensure ropes, twine, and Christmas lights on your property are secure.
- No Mega Millions winner as jackpot climbs to $970 million
- Pres. Trump pardons former top strategist Steve Bannon, 72 others and 70 commutations
- Looking back on President Trump’s 4 years from Colorado
- President Trump pardons rapper Lil Wayne, commutes Kodak Black’s sentence
- Westminster police searching for driver who hit and killed pedestrian