DENVER — Here are your 10 Things to Know for Friday, Nov. 21, 2014.
1. One dead, two hurt in shooting at Aurora bar
One person was killed and two others were injured after a shooting at the El Bronco Bar in Aurora. Police are seeking two Hispanic suspects.
2. Two survive after plane flips upside down during emergency landing in Adams County
Two people were were taken to a hospital after the plane they were in flipped upside down in a field while trying to make an emergency landing.
3. One killed, one seriously hurt in Commerce City crash; northbound Vasquez closed
One person was killed and another was injured after a two-vehicle accident in Commerce City that forced the closure of northbound Vasquez Boulevard.
4. Owner of large amount of cash left at Highlands Ranch restaurant sought
The Douglas County Sheriff’s Office said it is trying to find the owner of a large amount of cash that was found in an envelope at a restaurant in Highlands Ranch in September.
5. Laser skincare company goes out of business; customers try to get money back
A laser skincare company suddenly closed its doors nationwide, leaving many customers wondering if they’ll receive refunds for hundreds of dollars in lost services.
6. Man sought, accused of killing kitten after domestic violence incident
Denver Police are looking for a man accused of killing a kitten after a domestic violence incident.
7. President takes sweeping action to change immigration rules
President Barack Obama is ordering the most sweeping overhaul of the immigration system in decades despite Republican claims he is overstepping his power by unilaterally moving to shield 5 million undocumented immigrants and prioritizing the deportation of “felons, not families.”
8. Infant ‘fingertip amputations’ lead to recall of 4.7 million Graco strollers
Graco announced it is voluntarily recalling 4.7 million strollers because of a risk of pinching or cutting a child’s finger.
9. Five Texas family members killed in crash on way to Disney World
Five members of a family of eight from Texas on their way to Disney World were killed when their SUV rolled over after striking a median in Louisiana.
10. Grandmas smoking weed for first time
A group in Washington state, where, like Colorado, recreational marijuana is legal, found three grandmothers who had never smoked pot to give it a try.