RV catches fire near First Bank Center

News
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

DENVER — The North Metro Fire Department was on scene a fire that engulfed an RV Thursday afternoon.

The storage facility where the RV was parked is located on W. 116th Avenue, according to a tweet posted by the department at 3:06 p.m..

Initial information was limited but SkyFOX was on the scene before responders and captured video of two men rescuing a dog from a truck that was parked directly behind the RV.

A second tweet posted by North Metro said that there were no people in the RV at the time the fire broke out.

Thursday evening, the department tweeted that the fire was accidental and due to a mechanical issue.

 

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Most Read

Top Stories