AUBURN, Ala (WIAT) — President of Auburn University Jay Gogue took to social media Sunday evening to express the core values of Auburn University as protests spark throughout the country.
In his letter that was posted on Auburn’s Facebook and Twitter pages, Gogue explains that there is no room for anything that promotes hate and exclusion.
- Body, believed to be that of a child, recovered from Eagle River
- Video shows boy rescued from Clear Creek in Golden after tube flips
- Brighton keeps fireworks launch site a secret to ensure social distancing
- NASCAR’s Jimmie Johnson tests positive for Covid-19, will miss Sunday’s race
- 8-year-old killed in shooting at Riverchase Galleria, 3 others injured