AUBURN, Ala (WIAT) — President of Auburn University Jay Gogue took to social media Sunday evening to express the core values of Auburn University as protests spark throughout the country.
In his letter that was posted on Auburn’s Facebook and Twitter pages, Gogue explains that there is no room for anything that promotes hate and exclusion.
- Police searching for ‘armed and dangerous’ person of interest in Aurora homicide
- There’s a castle for sale in Indiana
- Downside of ditching masks: Return of winter-like viruses, especially in kids
- Here’s what you need to know about the app that’s turning everyone into a cartoon character
- Multiple passengers injured in hot air balloon crash landing at Chatfield State Park