Caitlyn Jenner will not be charged in fatal California crash

National/World News

Caitlyn Jenner will not be charged in connection with a fatal crash earlier this year, the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office announced Wednesday, Sept. 30, 2015. (Photos: Getty Images, CNN)

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

LOS ANGELES — Caitlyn Jenner will not be charged in connection with a fatal crash earlier this year, the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office announced Wednesday.

The crash happened on Feb. 7 on Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu. Authorities said Jenner’s SUV crashed into two cars, pushing one into oncoming traffic. The crash killed Kim Howe, 69, when her Lexus was hit by a Hummer.

Prosecutors said they did not have enough evidence for a conviction.

Investigators with the Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department determined Jenner was traveling at an unsafe speed for road conditions and said there was evidence to pursue a vehicular manslaughter charge.

 

Most Read

Top Stories

More Home Page Top Stories