PENSACOLA, Flo. (WKRG) — NASA confirmed on their blog that SpaceX Crew Dragon will splashdown in Pensacola, Florida on Sunday.
Weather conditions, according to NASA, are a “Go” but Hurricane Isaias will still be monitored and evaluate any impact the storm may have on the splashdown site.
SpaceX will monitor weather conditions until 2 1/2 hours before scheduled undocking when the they will proceed with departure. Splashdown is scheduled for 6:34 p.m. local time.
Live coverage will begin at 4:15 p.m. (2:15 p.m. Mountain Time) here.
Click here to read the 10 things you need to know from NASA on this historic splashdown.
- High school golfers thankful to be back on the links in Colorado
- Von Miller ‘took serious consideration’ on whether to play this season following COVID-19 battle
- Different Strokes Paint N’ Sip
- Watch: Broncos walk through ‘misting booth’ to fight off COVID-19
- The Smart Cookies on what to Buy in August