This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

THORNTON, Colo. — A man and woman’s motor home caught fire Saturday after it broke down in Thornton.

According to Thornton Police Department spokesperson Matt Barnes, the two’s motor home had broken down at 120th Street and Colorado Boulevard shortly before 12:30 p.m. Saturday.

They pulled the vehicle over into a nearby King Sooper’s parking lot, and began to work on the fuel pump to get it going again. When they restarted the engine, the truck caught on fire and the flames spread quickly, said Barnes.

By the time firefighters had arrived on scene, Barnes said the camper was a complete loss.

No injuries were reported as a result of the incident.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.