DENVER (KDVR) — Dust off your cowboy boots and straighten that belt buckle, Colorado is gearing up for a summer of rodeos.
While you have to wait seven more months for Denver’s biggest rodeo, the National Western Stockshow, you can stop by one of these local festivals for your fill of bull riding and mutton busting.
Here is a list of rodeos running this summer:
- Evergreen Rodeo in Evergreen – June 18 to 19
- Snowmass Rodeo in Snowmass Village – June 22 to Aug. 17
- Carbondale Wild West Rodeo in Carbondale – Jun 23
- Greeley Stampede in Greeley – June 23 to July 4
- Alamosa Round-Up in Alamosa – June 24 to June 25
- Range Call in Meeker – July 1 to 4
- Granby Rodeo in Granby – July 2 to 4
- Estes Park Rooftop Rodeo in Estes Park – July 6 to 11
- Pikes Peak or Bust Rodeo in Colorado Springs – July 13 to16
- Cattlemen’s Days in Gunnison – July 14 -16
- Cheyenne Frontier Days in Cheyenne, Wyoming – July 22 to 31
- Creede Chute Out Rodeo in Creede – July 27
- Buffalo Bill Days in Golden – July 28 to 31
- Arapahoe County Fair in Aurora – July 28 to 31
- Douglas County Fair and Rodeo in Castle Rock – July 29 to Aug. 7
- Colorado State Fair in Pueblo – Aug. 26 – Sept. 5
Tickets are available for purchase at each of the rodeo’s websites. For more events to fill up your summer, visit our Community Calendar.