BOULDER COUNTY, Colo. (KDVR) — The devastating Marshall Fire has caused continuing road closures throughout Boulder County.
On Thursday, US 36 was closed in both directions between Interlocken Loop to Wadsworth Boulevard, with no estimated time for reopening. Colorado Highway 170 was also closed between Superior and Highway 93.
Stay up to date on those closures by visiting the COtrip map.
The Marshall Fire closed a number of county roads or access points. Stay up to date on the closures with this closure list from the Boulder County of Emergency Management.
Marshall Fire information
- Map: Fire evacuation zones and shelters
- List: Evacuation centers for fires near Boulder
- How to help with the Boulder County wildfires
- Louisville issues boil water advisory as fires rage
- Central Colorado communities will see rolling blackouts due to Boulder wildfire
- Marshall Fire is already most destructive fire in Colorado history