LITTLETON — Although Denver’s heat broke a record this week, on Labor Day many people were lining up to prepare for winter sports.
Tomorrow is the last day for the Christy Sports annual Powder Daze sale, and several people said the deals were too good to pass up.
The following is the cost of the discounted tickets at various resorts:
- Copper: $249 plus one free voucher for a friend, 5-pack (+1 ticket for a friend): $41/day (if you include the extra ticket)
- Steamboat: 3-day pass, $159, $53/day
- Arapahoe Basin: 5-day pass: $199, $39.80/day
- Loveland: 4-pack $159,$39.75/day
- Winter Park: 4-pack with extra ticket (5 for 4) $249, $49.80/day
- Monarch: 3-pack, $129, $43/day
- Copper: 4-pack, $149, 37.25/day
- Echo 3-pack: 118… 39.33/day
- Sunlight, 6-day pack: $33.17/day
One Christy Sports representative said Labor Day is often the busiest day of the sale.
For more information, check out the Christy Sports Powder Daze website.