DENVER (KDVR) — If you are looking for something to do this weekend, we have you covered. Whether you want to get into the fall spirit at a pumpkin festival or by taking your dog trick-or-treating, there is something for everyone.
The Pinpoint Weather Team is forecasting sunshine early on Saturday with increasing clouds in the afternoon. Wind will also increase as well.
The Front Range will have highs in the 70s before temperatures start falling late Saturday night.
On Sunday, skies stay cloudy most of the day with gusty winds from 20 to 40 mph in Denver. The Pinpoint Weather team is including a 20% chance for rain showers.
Things will finally cool down in the metro with highs in the 60s falling into the 50s on Sunday.
Here is a look at 10 things happening across our state this weekend:
- Halloween goat yoga– Westminster- Saturday
- The Haunted Manor Ball – Westminster- Saturday
- Howl-a-Ween Pet Parade at Denver Union Station– Sunday
- 17th Annual Howl-Owen Trick or Treat & Costume contest– Arvada- Sunday
- Trunk or Treat– City of Englewood- Saturday
- Downtown Pumpkin Festival– Loveland- Saturday
- Spirits & Spirits– Denver- Saturday
- Spookadelia: The Wakening | Immersive Art Experience- Denver- Saturday
- Apple Fest 2022 at Ya Ya Farm and Orchard- Longmont- Saturday and Sunday
- Aurora Highlands Fall Festival– Saturday and Sunday
You can always find events on our Community Calendar. You can also add your event to the calendar.