The Pinpoint Weather Team said the weekend forecast is looking beautiful.
There will be a few lingering morning showers on Saturday before the weather turns dry. The Front Range will have highs in the 60s.
Sunday looks even better than Saturday with totally dry and sunny weather. Temperatures will be in the 60s and low 70s.
Here is a look at 10 things to do across our state this weekend:
- Pumpkins and Pilsners– Oct. 8
- Pumpkin Harvest Festival Four Mile Historic Park– Oct. 8-9
- Littleton Harvest Festival– Oct. 8
- Chatfield Farms Pumpkin Festival– Oct. 7-9
- Applewood FALL Festival– Oct. 8
- Applefest– Cedaredge- Oct. 7-9
- Lafayette Music Fest– Oct. 8
- Applewood Arts Festival – Loveland- Fall Festival- Oct. 9
- Highland Meadows Oktoberfest 2022– Windsor- Oct. 8
- 6th Annual Chili Cookoff & Pumpkin Palooza– Oct. 8
Metro Denver Crime Stoppers is partnering with FOX31 and Channel 2, Iron Mountain, Waste Management, and Metro Area Law Enforcement Agencies to help prevent identity theft by holding an annual Shred-A Thon at locations throughout the Metro Denver area on Saturday
You can always find events on our Community Calendar. You can also add your event to the calendar.