DENVER (KDVR) – Denver International Airport (DEN) now has an online dashboard for the public to track Phase I progress of the Great Hall Project.
“When DEN regained control of the project late last year, we made a commitment to focus on the transparency of the project through a project dashboard that is accessible through our website,” said DEN CEO Kim Day.
“With significant work now underway on phase I of the project, we are excited to launch the dashboard and share our progress with the community.”
The dashboard has 5 main categories:
- The overall schedule and key milestones:
- Ticket Pod Steel Completion: All the structural steel for ticketing pods are delivered, installed and completed
- Central Monitoring Facility: The new area where TSA resolves checked baggage screening is completed
- Ticket Pod Completion: The new ticketing pods are complete and ready for airline use
- Commissioning: Verifying that the building’s systems operate as intended
- Substantial Completion: The majority of the scope of Phase I work is complete and the space can be occupied by the airlines
- Construction cost
- MWBE (Minority/Women-owned Business Enterprises) participation
- Workforce program
- Safety performance