DENVER (KDVR) — The Fourth of July is almost here. While there are more than 40 fireworks shows planned for across Colorado, some shows have been canceled due to dry conditions and fire danger.
We put together a full list of events happening across the state starting July 1 and lasting through July 4.
Here’s a look at shows that have been canceled so far:
- Boulder- Folsom Field
- Castle Pines– Replaced with a drone show
- Castle Rock – to be rescheduled for later in the year
- Golden (Decision made in May)
- Gypsum– Replaced with a drone show
- Lakewood– Replaced with a drone show
- Parker– Replaced with a drone show
If you know of a fireworks show that has been canceled that we missed, let us know here:
Be sure to download the free Pinpoint Weather App to stay up-to-date with the newest data as it comes in.