LAKEWOOD, Colo. (KDVR) – Fire crews responded to a report of a structure fire that sparked Sunday morning.

According to West Metro Fire, the fire started in the garage of a home on the 1500 block of Whippoorwill Drive and is believed to have been caused by smoking materials.

While battling the fire, WMF crews were able to contain its spread to the garage.

The family, along with their two dogs, were able to exit the home safely during the fire. No injuries have been reported.

In addition to the heavy damage sustained by the garage, smoke damage was found all throughout the rest of the home.