UNINCORPORATED BOULDER COUNTY, Colo. (KDVR) — The Boulder County Sheriff’s Office said partial remains have been located in the Marshall Fire burn area.
A man from near Marshall was reported missing and the remains were found in the 5900 block of Marshall Road. BCSO and the coroner’s office are working on identifying the remains.
On Wednesday, the mayor of Superior said two missing people were “presumed deceased” and cadaver dogs were being utilized in the recovery.
Marshall Fire related links
- How to help people impacted by the Marshall Fire
- Resources for those impacted by the fire
- Embers, like snowflakes in a blizzard: Fire behavior expert explains Marshall Fire
- Watch: Flyover above what many describe as ‘war scene’
- Photos: Aftermath of the Marshall Fire in Superior, Louisville, Broomfield
- Marshall Fire is already most destructive fire in Colorado history
- Major Disaster Declaration approved for Colorado
- FEMA opens disaster assistance center, provides updates on help for Marshall Fire victims
- Drone pilot captures firefighters protecting homes from Marshall Fire
We will continue to provide updates on the Marshall Fire here.