Here are five things to know about the fire danger this week:
- Winds will gust from 15-40 mph
- Humidity will drop below 15% today creating very dry conditions
- Any fire that starts could spread rapidly. Dust storms are also possible
- There are Red Flag warnings, high wind watches, and high wind warnings. See alerts here
- The strongest winds on Monday will be during the afternoon and evening
The National Weather Service said strong winds and fire danger will continue on Tuesday with gusts around 90 mph possible in the mountains.
Be sure to download the free Pinpoint Weather App to stay up-to-date with the newest data as it comes in.