DENVER (KDVR) — Denver is preparing to invest more than $700 million into the city’s recovery after receiving $308 million from the American Rescue Plan Act and $400 million from the General Obligation Bond.
The City of Denver is seeking input from residents to help prioritize the stimulus funds. Residents are encouraged to share their thoughts through telephone town halls as well as online surveys, quick, polls, and forums
There will be four telephone-townhalls:
- Wednesday, May 26 from 9-10 a.m.
- Thursday, June 3 from 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, June 5 from 9-10 a.m.
- Sunday, June 6 from 11-Noon
- Residents may call in during the event using one of these lines:
- For English, dial 888-400-1932
- For Spanish, dial 888-400-9342
- For Vietnamese, dial 877-353-4701
- For Amharic, dial 888-849-5231
- The townhall will be livestreamed at www.RiseTogetherDenver.org