CHARLOTTE, N.C. (QUEEN CITY NEWS) — Though Castle Rock native Christian McCaffrey is in San Francisco, he still has a home in Charlotte.
That includes a premier 3-bedroom, 3.5-bath, two-story penthouse located in Skye Condominiums’ high-rise Uptown building.
He’s asking for $3.75 million.
“To me, this penthouse was more than a home,” McCaffrey said. “It allowed me to feel a part of the city that I love so much every time I look out the window.”
If it sells anywhere near that amount, it would be the most expensive condo ever sold in Charlotte on a per-square-foot basis, according to his real estate agent Victoria Speer of Ivester Jackson Christie’s International Real Estate.
- Great room with 25-foot ceilings
- Double-height windows along two exposures
- Chef’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Cooking island
- Separate oversized dining island
- Glass and steel architectural staircase
- Each bedroom has an en-suite bath
- Dual owners’ suites (one on main level, one on second)
- Large walk-in closets with rain head showers and freestanding soaking tub
The home is on the 22nd floor. Skye Condominiums has a street address of 222. McCaffrey was No. 22 on the Panthers.
“You can’t find a better layout for a condo anywhere in Charlotte,” McCaffrey explained. “It’s a home with so much character, and I’m so excited to pass along such an amazing home to the next owner.”
Residents have access to amenities including a rooftop pool, fitness center, 24-hour concierge, theatre room, game room, club room, and Fahrenheit, a rooftop fine-dining restaurant.
McCaffrey is from Castle Rock and was a football star at Valor Christian High School.