DENVER– Hard seltzer has taken the country by storm in 2019, becoming a popular alcoholic beverage choice.
ViewHouse Ballpark is holding a holiday themed White Claw pop-up bar.
The White Claw pop-up bar will be open from December 1 to January 31 in an outdoor, heated tent at ViewHouse Ballpark.
From December 1 to 15, there will be a Care4Colorado’s Toy Drive for Boys & Girls Clubs Of Metro Denver at the pop-up event.
Here’s what the menu will feature:
- $6 White Claws, $25 White Claw Buckets and $7 White Claw holiday cocktails
- December 6: Holiday Instagrammable Moments & DJ
- December 13: Holiday Hat Decorating & DJ
- December 20: Ugly Sweater Party + DJ
- December 27: Free Silent Disco