The Pinpoint Weather Team says it will be a warm weekend.
Here are five things to know about the forecast:
- Highs will be in the 80s on Friday and Saturday
- Fire weather watches are in effect from Friday until 9 p.m. on Saturday due to the dry, warm conditions
- A cold front will race across the central and northern mountains on Saturday night into Mother’s Day on Sunday. There will be a slight chance for a rain/snow shower.
- In Denver, this front could deliver a rain shower on Mother’s Day. Temperatures will drop into the 70s, also.
- Sunday afternoon will be windy with Front Range gusts around 15-45 mph. Mountain gusts will be 30-70 mph.
Be sure to download the free Pinpoint Weather App to stay up-to-date with the newest weather data as it comes in and to get important alerts straight to your phone.