If you are planning to head to the park to cool down from the heat wave, here are five things to know ahead of your visit.
- Water World will be open from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- General admission tickets are $43.99, children admission tickets are $37.99 and senior tickets are $13.99
- Guests are permitted to bring wagons and strollers into the park. Guests may bring their own lawn chairs if they prefer
- You can bring a cooler to the park. Vertical shaped coolers must be no larger than 17″ wide x 24″ tall x 17″ deep. Horizontal shaped coolers must be no larger than 24″ wide x 17″ tall x 17″ deep.
- Glass containers and alcoholic beverages are not allowed
Be sure to bookmark these tools to help you stay informed of the weather changes as new data comes in from the Pinpoint Weather Team.
Be sure to download the free Pinpoint Weather app to get vital weather information sent straight to your phone.