LAKEWOOD, Colo. -- Seven of the adults cited in connection to a large brawl at a youth baseball game in Lakewood last month have pleaded guilty, according to court documents.
A total of 12 people -- 11 adults and one 16-year-old -- were cited in the June 15 fight.
A video of the fight released by police gained national attention.
The following six people have accepted plea deals:
- 30-year-old Melissa Marie Irizarry of Lakewood
- 29-year-old Manuel Miramon Garduno Jr. of Denver
- 27-year-old Martina Marie Garduno of Denver
- 30-year-old Anaise Ann Amaya of Lakewood
- 26-year-old Darren Jearld Garduno of Denver
- 47-year-old Manuel Miramon Garduno Sr. of Denver
Additionally, 55-year-old Ernest Gabriel Vigil of Denver pleaded guilty but was not offered a diversion program.
The conditions of the plea deal will be set in court on Sept. 4.
Should anyone violate the terms of the plea deal, they would face a full sentencing: a $2,650 fine and up to 364 days in jail. However, if they successfully fulfill the conditions of the plea deal, their records will be cleared.