The Colorado Renaissance Festival runs for eight consecutive weekends starting July 2-3 and ending Aug. 21-22.
“As you wander down the village streets and pathways of the Colorado Renaissance Festival, ready thyself to revel with master revelers, watch artisans create original works of their ancient craft and be taken in by the tantalizing aromas of roast turkey legges, steak on a stake, fresh baked goods and much more,” the festival invites.
The Colorado Renaissance Festival includes the following themed weekends:
- July 3-4: Children’s Weekend
- July 10-11: Magical Fantasy Weekend
- July 17-18: Royal Ale and Art Festival / Military Appreciation Weekend
- July 24-25: Celtic Festival
- July 21-Aug. 1: Wine Revelry
- Aug. 7-8: Love and Romance
- Aug. 14-15: Pirate Invasion
- Aug. 21-22: Fare Thee Well and Time Travelers Weekend
Opening weekend will allow free entry for children under age 12. There will be a children’s costume contest and petting zoo.
Tickets to the Colorado Renaissance Festival are $25 online for adults and $11 online for children ages 5-12. In-person tickets are $27 for adults and $12 for children ages 5-12.
Children younger than 5 are admitted for free.