DENVER (KDVR) — Valentine’s Day is here and it fell on a Monday this year. So most couples celebrated this weekend but some are venturing out this evening, as well. Chances of getting reservations may be better for a Monday night, but be sure to make them to save yourself the wait time or possible unavailability.
While several sites offer their top choices, some stand out more than others with lots of reviews and higher ratings. Here is a compilation of the top 10 most romantic places to go for restaurant rating sites:
- Odyssey Italian: Has a 4.7 rating on Google’s highest-rated search, No. 3 on Yelp, Open Table’s No. 9, and top 20 for Trip Advisor.
- The Capital Grille: Received a 4.7 rating on Google’s search, No.2 on Trip Advisor and made Open Table’s top list.
- Bistro Vendome: No. 9 on Yelp’s most romantic list and received a 4.6 rating on Google’s top romantic search.
- Rioja: No. 1 on Yelp’s most romantic list, No. 3 on Trip Advisor’s list and has a 4.6 rating on Google reviews.
- Fruition: No. 1 on Trip Advisor, No. 7 on Yelp, and has 4.6 rating on Google.
- Guard and Grace: No. 2 on Yelp’s top list and No. 14 on Trip Advisor with a 4.7 rating on Google.
- Avelina: No. 8 on Trip Advisor with a 4.6 Google rating.
- Olivia: No. 2 on Yelp and 4.7 Google rating.
- Barolo Grill: Google rating 4.7 and No. 5 on Trip Advisor.
- Williams and Graham: Yelp’s top list and 4.7 rating on Google.
Many restaurants also have prix fixe menus at set prices for two so double-check if you’re looking to enjoy a la carte. Open Table has a list of Valentine’s Day special menus.