DENVER (KDVR) — Whether you are looking for a hiking trail or bike path, Colorado has a wide variety of options for outdoor enthusiasts.
With gas prices hovering at or below $5 per gallon in our state, many people are avoiding longer trips and instead, opting for local adventures.
That is why we decided to put together this list of 10 bike trails you can adventure down this summer near Denver:
- Staunton Scenic Loop– 19.5 miles
- Cherry Creek Trail Loop– 24.6 miles
- Sloan’s Lake Loop– 2.6 miles
- Clear Creek Trail– A little more than 19 miles
- Platte River Trail Loop– 3.8 miles
- Spruce Mountain Loop– 4.6 miles
- Bear Creek Lake Trail Loop– 9.4 miles
- Waterton Canyon Trail– 12.6
- Triple Creek Trail– 1.75 miles
- Devil’s Backbone Indian Summer Loop– 12.5 miles
Be sure to download the free Pinpoint Weather App to stay up-to-date with the newest data as it comes in.