Warning to parents: Teenager dies after overdosing on caffeine powder

Health
Logan Stiner was days away from graduation when he died from a caffeine powder overdose

Logan Stiner was days away from graduation when he died from a caffeine powder overdose

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Data pix.

A warning for parents after a teenager in Ohio dies because doctors say he had an overdose of caffeine powder. His death appears to be accidental. Investigators don't think he intended to harm himself.

The substance is legal and very easy to find.

Boris Sanchez has information you need to know in his video report.

Most Read

Top Stories

More Home Page Top Stories