DENVER — National Prescription Drug Take Back Day gives people the chance to safely get rid of old medications.
On Saturday, people can drop off old drugs at police departments and sheriff’s offices across Colorado.
Unused medications can also be disposed of at kiosks at select Walgreens pharmacies in the state.
- Aurora: 12051 E. Mississippi Ave.
- Brighton: 1821 E. Bridge St.
- Colorado Springs: 3480 N. Academy Blvd.
- Denver: 1111 S. Colorado Blvd.
- Fort Collins: 2190 W. Drake Road
- Grand Junction: 240 W. Park Drive
- Highlands Ranch: 9141 S. Broadway
- Longmont: 1041 Main St.
- Pueblo: 2900 W. Northern Ave.
- Thornton: 4001 E. 120th Ave.
- Wheat Ridge: 4401 Wadsworth Blvd.