Greeley sushi restaurant gutted by fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

GREELEY, Colo. – Investigators say discarded cooking materials sparked a fire that seriously damaged a sushi restaurant in Greeley Wednesday morning.

Firefighters responded to “SushiOne” at 3810 10th Street shortly before 5:00 a.m.

“Fire crews quickly initiated an aggressive interior attack on the fire and made entry into adjoining businesses in order to stop the fire from spreading throughout the strip mall,” said Greeley Fire Division Chief Dale Lyman. “The fire was extinguished and stopped at the restaurant, however, several adjoining business suffered smoke and water damage.”

No injuries were reported.

Damage is estimated at approximately $250,000.

Most Read

Top Stories

More Home Page Top Stories