This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Monica Salafia from Mind on Nutrition shows us how to make Light Avocado Egg Salad.
LIGHT AVOCADO EGG SALAD
- 8 NestFresh eggs, dyed
- 1/2 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion (optional)
- 1 tsp prepared yellow mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Have Easter dyed eggs in a bowl on display.
- Chop eggs and transfer to a salad bowl.
- Mash avocado in a separate bowl using a fork.
- Mix mashed avocado, yellow mustard, and paprika into eggs until thoroughly combined.