Shana Sutton, a Foodie Blogger with Our Sutton Place joins us live to share with us some simple recipes for the Big Game.
Southern Recipe Small Batch’s Jalapeño Cheese Dip with Pork Rinds
- Your favorite Southern Recipe Small Batch pork rinds
- 4 large jalapeño peppers, diced and deseeded
- 4 oz cojita cheese
- 8 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 4 oz shredded cheddar
- Fresh cilantro to taste, chopped
- 2 cups shredded Chicken, cooked
- 4 Tbsp. Onion, diced
- Mash the cojita, cream cheese, shredded cheese, onion, cilantro chicken, and diced jalapenos together in a medium baking dish.
- Bake at 4250F for 15 minutes, or until the cheese is brown at the edges and bubbly.
- Serve warm with your favorite Southern Recipe Small Batch pork rinds.