This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Shana Sutton, a Foodie Blogger with Our Sutton Place joins us live to share with us some simple recipes for the Big Game.
Southern Recipe Small Batch’s Jalapeño Cheese Dip with Pork Rinds
- Your favorite Southern Recipe Small Batch pork rinds
- 4 large jalapeño peppers, diced and deseeded
- 4 oz cojita cheese
- 8 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 4 oz shredded cheddar
- Fresh cilantro to taste, chopped
- 2 cups shredded Chicken, cooked
- 4 Tbsp. Onion, diced
- Mash the cojita, cream cheese, shredded cheese, onion, cilantro chicken, and diced jalapenos together in a medium baking dish.
- Bake at 4250F for 15 minutes, or until the cheese is brown at the edges and bubbly.
- Serve warm with your favorite Southern Recipe Small Batch pork rinds.