DENVER — A man was severely injured after a fire at an apartment complex in Capitol Hill Saturday afternoon.
At a little after 12:45 p.m., Denver Fire received a call about a fire at a Victorian-style house apartment at 1135 Logan St. in the Capitol Hill neighborhood.
Upon arrival, firefighters found a fire burning in a first-floor unit, which may have started in the bedroom, said fire officials.
An adult male resident was taken to the hospital with serious injuries from burns and smoke inhalation, said fire officials.
Firefighters extinguished the blaze in about 15 minutes. The apartment unit suffered significant damage.
Officials said no other residents were displaced from the fire and the fire was limited to the one unit.
They did not disclose the cause of the fire.